Standing Tall program functions with complete financial transparency to ensure donors that their charitable support generates tangible results. Armaveni Charitable Foundation cooperates with Yerevan Center of Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction (YCLLR); a regional leading center for providing the most wide and technologically advanced treatment for congenital and acquired orthopedic problems. In accordance with the contract signed with YCLLR, after the receipt of donations, Armaveni Charitable Foundation transfers the requested amount for the whole treatment process of the beneficiary patient to YCLLR.
The following process keeps donors informed every step of the way:
1. The Health Ministry of Armenia circulates information about Standing Tall to regions of Armenia, Artsakh and Javakhk. Regional health authorities assign a day for needy patients to gather. Armaveni Charitable Foundation sends a team to the region to examine potential patients clinically and radiologically, and to make selections for treatment according to medical indications. Priority is given to patients from low-income families.
2. Detailed information about each patient is available on the Armaveni website. This includes clinical and radiological pictures and the presumable duration and costs of the treatment, including all medical expenses as well as subsequent rehabilitation. The budget breakdown for each surgery is available upon request of interested sponsors.
3. The Foundation actively seeks donor assistance to proceed with treatment. We email the patient's photographs (including X-rays, if necessary) to interested potential sponsors. The sponsor may also choose to contact the patient's family directly before making the decision to sponsor the surgery.
4. The sponsor receives the bank information of Armaveni Charitable Foundation, available on the website, or by email if requested.
5. Following receipt of the donation, the patient is invited to the Yerevan Center of Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction located at Nairi Medical Center, where the patient undergoes reconstructive surgery after thorough medical and radiological examination. Sponsors receive updates and photographs on the principal steps of the recovery on a regular basis during the whole treatment process.
6. Once the recovery is complete, the sponsor receives photographs of the result, with pictures of the patient before, during, and after the treatment.
Our patients from Armenia, Artsakh and Javakhk